Let's talk about skin routine


Since I can remember myself I changed many times my skin routine . Not only because my skin changed and of course my needs but mostly cos I 'm always curious to try new . I love changing  the way  I treat my skin at summer and at winter mostly. I see that my needs are different.  

So here are some of my favorites this cold period .

1. E.l.f Bounce Back jelly Cleanser 100ml 8,99€


elf (find here)


2 The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors 30ml 6,90€

A rich moisturizing cream for the winter ...thumbs up . And its not only this product i love from this company.




3 The ordinary Lactic Acid 10% 7,90€

Since i have my enlarged pores  i choose to try this product to see if it make the situation better. Of course it doesnt magically resolves my problem but i have seen some improvement so i can recommended for you.




4. Spezzerie palazzo vecchio Biosiero labbra effetto volume 20,00€

Lets dont forget the lips though cause winter and aging can be hard .
So here is what i am starting to use and i cant get enough .



and last but not list the perfect lip balm superprotective with propoli 2% 8,00€




Comments

Popular Posts