OK Beauty

Last month i decided to buy theese hair products while searching for a brand that can change my way of taking care of my hair. While i am very careful for the produts i use for my face i didnt gave much attention about my hair cos i didnt know where to start and cos i am a bit lazy on that !

So after using it for a month i can say that its a thumps up for me . I feel my scalp clean and my hair with more volume . Below you can find what i choose for my hair routine .

But as you can see in their site they have also make up and body  products that are amamzing . I bought their lip and chick cream blush.






SHAMPOO CLARIFYING & VOLUMIZING (find here)
FILL & HANDLE HAIR FINISH BOOSTER (find here)
LIP AND CHEEK TINT SAFARI (find here)
WAKE UP & PEEL SCALP ACTIVATOR (find here)


Comments

Popular Posts