The Vichy Dress

In  spring I love to wear my dress with vichy pattern  - in cotton cause it is soft and airy -  with  my leather jacket or a cardigan.  I like it long cause I do not have to wear tights and I choose my flat ankle boots or my red ballet shoes depending on the weather and the occasion. 

I find it so feminine and comfortable in the same time and when the weather gets better I will wear with my tapa belt and black mules for a dinner out. Of course, with my gold hoop earrings, my gold bracelet and bangle and I will make up my mind which bag I will carry...

   

    

Pinko, Sleeveless long dress (find here)
H&M, Short puff-sleeved dress (find here)
Mango, Long yellow dress (find here)
Draper James, Natalie Sweatshirt Dress in Gingham (find here)


Inspired by Sienna Miller ZARA previous collection

Comments

Popular Posts