Today's Look #2



Almost nobody can create a trend or a collection and say that it is unique.
 It is difficult not to be influenced by all the things you see in social media and websites. 

But I always wanted to look different! I have always been inspired by fashion but in the same time I wanted to wear them in a different way or add a different color or accessories...And many many times I couldn't find THIS special item that I wanted. In stores they were telling me it is not in trend and we don't have it. I managed sometimes to find something that looked like the one I had imagined. Sometimes not! But after one year, Yes! 

And then I was feeling like a fashion pioneer...







Handmade wool checkered skirt (personal collection) 
Polo top ZARA (personal collection)
Belt MANGOAoutlet (personal collection)
black over the knee  boots ZARA (personal collection)
gold hoops with pearls Sfera (personal collection)
Bag LONGCHAMP (personal collection) (find here)


Comments

Popular Posts