St.Valentine gift ideas


It's time to find gifts for our Valentines! The days are different, so the choices will be different! 

I was thinking about our interests these days and I decided that  I would like to choose something that we are both interested in and we really enjoy... and could do it together from now on!

Outfit for outdoor activities by Betty


NIKE
Adidas by Stella McCartney



Essential for her or him by Ifigenia 

I was thinking something that i know he would apreciate and usufull since he is a wine lover.



 Set of 6 for blind wine tasting                  Sommelier Laguiole Classico legno d'ulivo



For me i would love something like a body cream or jewellery which i love so much . Catch up some ideas below 




                   Groumette Letter Ring                                               Double Sphere Ring


Comments

Popular Posts